Are you a woman in your 60s?
To get a better handle on this part of my life, I’ve been reading tons of sites and books for older people. Some have excellent information; health, dating, retirement advice, etc
But my main feeling when reading them was ‘You talkin’ to me?’ I don’t think they were.
Have you ever found yourself stuck between the world of millennial life hacks and retirement advice?
Then you are the person Hacking Your 60s was made for. Finding, choosing and sharing life hacks (people, programs, and resources) is one of my passions. So I figured I would make the tool I want to use.
I believe that there are others like me out there and we can inspire, motivate and inform each other. Plus fun!
Hackingyour60s is the place for women in their 60s to find inspiration, motivation, information, and fun.
Do you ever say to yourself:
- I climb painstakingly on the ‘get healthier’ wagon. Then I tumble off with varying degrees of grace.
- I want to define and visualize the future I want and work to make it real.
- I want to dive deeper into the joys of learning what I want to learn.
- I want to leave the world better than I found it, and that begins with being better myself.
- I want to be more open to joy than I am now.
Let’s make older better – together!